2.27.2011

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy: I love to put my ipod and shuffle and just take what it throws at me. Especially those oldies but goodies. Its the best when I am in my car cause I will skip to songs that I can belt it out. I also love to listen to music with a good beat when I am happy. Nothing like getting your groove on.
Sad: I actually like to listen to Punk music when I am Sad. Stuff such as Mayday Parade, The Maine, Boys Like Girls, Quietdrive, you get the point. Most punk music pretty much talks about the crappy of life. It just feels good to listen too!
Bored: Bored is when my Singer/Songwriter music comes in. Strip down to the raw stuff and unbored yourself.
Hyped: Hip-Hop definitely. This is when my best dance moves come out!
Mad: Crystal Castles is a good stuff for me to listen to when I am Mad. It takes me to a whole other place and lets me get rid of some emotions. Also like to listen to some angry rock music. Always makes you feel good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had another snow storm this weekend. The thing about snow this time of year is that it doesn't stay stuck to the road once the sun comes out and it makes those tree's look beautiful. I am ok with snow storms these days...I still would choose spring over it though!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a good music/book update I need to post but until than enjoy this music video of this new song I dig. Rock on!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. I start my new job tomorrow...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Beautiful snow pictures!

Hope the job's going good!