2.03.2011

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been

once again how am i to put just one picture! i obviously am not good at making choices... i thought i would highlight a year in my life. in 2009 i had the chance to go on 2 cruises throughout the Caribbean. one of the most amazing times of my life!
here are some pictures in order of my arrival:
(Miami, Florida)

(Bahamas)

(St. Thomas - Virgin Islands)

(Puerto Rico)

(Grand Turks)
(Texas...our cruise left from Galveston but we stayed somewhere else for a while...)
(Jamaica... totally ziplined through the jungle and got asked about my virginity by a young Jamaican man..not awkward at all)
(Grand Cayman... thats right folks, that is a large sting ray in my arms)
(Mayan Ruins of Tulum, near Cozumel, Mexico)
the Caribbean is gorgeous.. i strongly encourage you to go, you will not regret it!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Cool pictures! We all need to go on a cruise!!!
Laughing at all your sleep comments, cause I know how you are. YOU LOVE SLEEP! You're probably sleeping now in prep to be up early tomorrow for time out for women part 2 and i'm on here........
Fun seeing your collage of friends, and Pake is adorable as a little tike in the one pic!
Way cool you figures out your name is made up of your Grandparent's. So special!
Always love seeing my kiddies on your blog. Love Mia's crazy hair, and going around topless!
Fun getting to know you better from your 15 interesting facts, and all that my kids mean to you! You'll be a great mom! And we all have our selfish moments. Mine come more often than others.....