2.17.2011

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why

Goals... I love & hate goals at the same time. I think goals are very important things but I hate making a goal and not achieving it. Therefor a lot of times I don't make goals and than I just feel good about everything I do achieve...goal or not! But this year things are different for me. Wanna know why? It's 2011 and this is my year =)

So this months goal is to try to figure my body out. Right now it is out of whack... I had a headache from Monday-lunch today (Thursday). I have been lacking energy so so bad and am finding Vitamin B helps (but may also cause headaches...since that all happened at the same time). My new job is going to be requiring me to be to Salt Lake by 730ish so I gotta figure this stuff out. I need energy and I can't get headaches with a new job! I do know that my Heavenly Father will help me though...he's got my back!

I have been debating whether to post my 2011 goals or not on here but I think this is now the perfect time. I think expressing your goals publicly makes you a little more accountable but I didn't want to put this on here because of the one goal about a new job but since that has been laid out in the open I think we are good!
I have done pretty good on everything except the piano & losing 5 pounds... I cannot seem to get out from around my weight... grr!

2 comments:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Hey my dear... I love how honest you are about everything!! I love reading your blog! Make sure you are drinking lots of water!!! Not drinking enough water can cause headaches and a lack of energy.. it's amazing what a big difference eating healthy can make!!! I'm having a baby soon so I'll send you some pics! Way to go on the goals! I'm the same way... I hate setting them and then not following through! Congrats again on the new job! I'm really excited for you!

Kari said...

Holy cute toes! And I love how you wrote "dang I have cute feet!"
Thanks for the Monster Truck pics! I'm excited to post them.