2.14.2011

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

First of all I want to thank everyone for the congrats and wishes on my new job! My years of being patient are finally paying off and I have so much support from family and friends. Thanks! It is so nice to be able to put some good news on my blog... I could get use to this! I knew 2011 is going to be a good year!


Now on to my next blogging challenge. If I was to choose one person that has had the biggest impact on me it would be my Mom all the way. She is awesome and is so unselfish in everything she does. She is always putting her family first and is there for everyone. I lover her so so so very much!

I would also like to add the my Dad & my sister have had an impact on me...cause how can you not when you cheese like this:

A couple other people:

President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
This man is full of many many inspiring words. He is the one apostle that I probably have learned the most from.

Jillian Michaels
Who else can kick your trash in a work out, yell at you like there is no tomorrow, and show the upmost compassion and care for you, along with a rockin body? Only Jillian. She rocks.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Loved this post! So true about your mom. And I love the Cheese face pic!