2.20.2011

Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days & Monster Jam

I got my toes done the other night... not going to lie. I am pretty proud of them! Even though I didn't do them myself, i love them:
Dang I have cute feet!


MONSTER JAM:
On Saturday night I ruined boys night and joined my Dad, brothers, and nephews for the Monster Truck Rally. I have always wanted to go to one and this was my chance! It was good but honestly not as intense as I was hoping. I think the Energy Solutions Center is a little to small for this kinds of thing. But here are some pics from the evening:
(that above would be a snowmobile doing a back flip if you can see it)

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

The good ole Jone's family. Nice to see pictures of everyone once in a while. It has been a very long time.