3.06.2011

Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends & a View

I think I posted most of my friends pictures in the first one! I am the only one of my friends that is "totally" single these days so honestly I don't have many friends to hang out with :). These boys below have been my bestie's! I spent a lot of Saturday with Pake & Garet and the weekend before with Emett & Mia. This picture totally fits (except I look drugged).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I survived my first week of a new job! It is going to be a pretty sweet internship. I am still learning the ropes but already I have learned some pretty cool things. It's just amazing that everything is finally coming together and I am here! I am loving it... and loving the view from my floor:
I am on the 10th floor which is only about 1/3 of the way to the top. This building amazes me. (Church Office Building)

No comments: