9.23.2011

WOW

Life has just handed me an amazing opportunity and I feel so blessed.

On Tuesday I got offered an amazing job. I am still in shock. I thought as my internship would start to come to a close I would have to send out Resume's to everyone possible to find something. And than I still wondered if I would find anything.

Here I am only halfway through my internship and the design studio I wanted to work for the most just offers me a job. No work on my part. Wow. I am blessed.

So in two months I will no longer be an Interior Design Intern, I will be an Interior Designer. Me, a career women, who would've thought? Certainly not me. 

Life is definitely being about being in the right place at the right time. Meeting the right people at the right time. Whether it comes to jobs, relationships, or anything else. Sometimes we need to learn the gift of patience to get us to those right places at the right time. It can be difficult but the result is so worth it. Heavenly Father is looking out for you, no need to worry.

A shout out to all my fellow interns: You got this, don't give up, you deserve this, and I love you!!

A shout out to all my friends in a rut: You got this, don't give up, keep pushing along, be patient, you deserve this, and I love you!!

3 comments:

eric said...

And you completely deserve it!!! I am honestly so excited and so happy for you! You will have some amazing experiences! Thanks for being my inspiration!

eric said...

also this is really kendra... but i'm sure my husband is happy for you too!

keri beth said...

congratulations!!! that is so great :)