1.03.2011

Christmas, New Years, and more..

Tis the Season to be Jolly!

the joys of Christmas:

(the Christmas Tree all ready to go Christmas morning)


the family Christmas day:





(being the photographer means you are in no pictures so i had to get a snapshot of myself!)

the dinosaur hats were a hit...in all kinds of ways:



i got some pretty awesome gifts this year:

RECORD PLAYER!

it also plays cds, cassettes, radio, and mp3 players. it is da bomb

my first official record: Sara Barielles

my parents have old ones but this is the first new one. i love to listen to it on the vinyl

Camera Bag:

i got this bag from Jo Totes. i finally have a cute way to carry my big camera. it also fits the extra lens, notebooks, and more. love love love it!

i also got the first 2 season of The Big Bang Theory (one of my favs)

such an awesome Christmas!


2011 is going to be a great year. i can feel it. i know i said the same thing about last year but you know what? it was totally true. 2009 was crappy...really really crappy. but 2010 was amazing. nothing big happened but life was just better and i was happier. what more can you ask for? i have a feeling some exciting things could happen for me in 2011... i hope that means i will have things to show for it shortly ;)

(me, Kelsey, & Heather @ about 12:14am January 1, 2011)


p.s.. my room is coming along good. can't wait to show pictures. here is a sneak peak of one of my favorite additions:

isn't she gorgeous?? i think i have a girl crush on her!

(NOTE TO READER: this post was finished with my eyes being half dilated. please disregard anything that doesn't look right because i don't see right)

2 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

Ok mel!!!! I'm wondering what these new and exciting things that are to come are.....Glad you had a fun Christmas! Lets get together soon:)

Ryan and Heidi said...

ps i love your camera bag!!