12.29.2010

outpouring of quotes...

i have so many i need to share...i hope one is what you are needing in your life right now:

-"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa

-"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and i told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

"Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me." - Anonymous

"Everday is an opportunity to be creative.
The cavas is your mind,
The brushes & colours are you thoughts and feelings,
The panorama is your story,
The complete pictures is a work of art called 'My Life',
Be careful what you put on the canvas of your mind today,
IT MATTERS" - Anonymous

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule" - Buddha

"To live a creative life we must loose our fear of being wrong." - Joseph Chilton Pearce

"To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." - E.E. Cummings

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." - James Appenheim

that is all for this evening! i hope you all had a Merry Christmas. someday i will get time to post pictures. i am so excited to share with you what i got!
p.s. it is a freakin blizzard outside.. time to curl in a ball, cry, and guage my eyes out... that doesn't sound depressing at all.

No comments: