1.22.2011

Day 2 - The meaning behind your Blog name

this is going to be a hard one to explain.... hmm.
so my blog name is Melanie. the reason behind that is my name is Melanie. i know it is hard grasp but i think if you dig down inside you will understand it. =)
i am a lone ranger these days...maybe when i find me a man the name will change. (speaking of lone ranger. i totally went to a movie by myself last night. it was actually really nice. i haven't had many movie going buddies lately so i decided to take matters into my own hands. i think it did me a lot of good!)
i think we could now go into a discussion about my name. i wasn't intended to be name after anyone but my name is actually made up of my grandparents names. this would be my Dad's parents who passed away long ago. i have never meet them so i like to think that i am named after them. there names are:
William Melvin & Annie Dora Jones
pretty coolness i think so. i can't not wait till the day i can meet them. i think we will be chillin a lot in heaven and talk about all the stupid stuff they watched me do!

since day 2 wasn't much i thought i would share my talent in hair styling. the pig tail and mohawk in one:

No comments: