1.22.2011

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

(to many good ones to choose from and my hair really is more copper on the top than the bottom...the pictures emphasizes it a lot more though. just an fyi)

1. i love sleep... i mean LOVE. unfortunately i can't sleep like i use to but i still enjoy every second i get.
2. i have OCD when it comes to make sure things are unplugged. i have to look at my straightener at least twice each morning to make sure it is unplugged. when leaving on vacation i unplug almost everything. i worry a lot about plugs starting fires...not sure it happens a lot but its something i can prevent.
3. this may not be new but music and books are my favorite. i love getting new awesome music and am constantly listening to it whenever i get the chance (at work, in the car, on the computer, working out, etc. ) currently listening to Cute is What We Aim For. i read every second i can. especially at lunch at work. there are about 5 of us at work (all members of my book club) and you will find a library in the lunch room around 1-2. its awesome!
Note to reader: i didn't realize i had two #3's until it was to late...i didn't know what to take out so i left it. bonus!
3. i have no idea how to take a shower less that is less than 20 minutes. is that really possible?? i also take a bath about 3 times a week (maybe not so much in the summer). nothing like a hot bubble bath and a book!
4. i love to organize. organize is like a stress relief for me. my downfall is i can organize something and 3 days later it can be a total mess...
5. i have 3 nephews and 1 niece who mean the world to me. i think my blog has way more pictures of them than me! i am in no place in life right now to want kids. i am sure someday i will but i am in a selfish mode and don't want to give up all my time for kids but i would drop anything to be with my babies (only one is actually a baby). they are what life is about.
6. CSI is one of my all time favorite shows (especially NY). i would watch an episode everyday of my life if i could. sometimes i will watch like 3 in a row if time permits.
7. i did ballet throughout all of high school. i miss it. i miss the clean lines, the beauty, and just dancing in general. i am a little jealous of dancers...that would be an awesome profession. to make up for it i dance to pretty much anything. i do got skills...my friends and family will let you know!
8. i am not a sports fan. my ideal mate would be someone who loves soccer and doesn't really care much about other sports. i like to watch other stuff here and there but i could slap everyone who is obsessed with sports. it drives me NUTS! i could never marry someone who is a major sports fanatic.
9. i was always the one in school who was last to finish running the mile, always took dance instead of gym if i got the chance, and never participated in sports. Now I go to the gym at least twice a week, work out at home, have run multiple 5k's, and even a 10k in the mud! i am not a huge runner or a major gym freak but i love the stress relief it gives me. plus i am going to get myself a six pack by the summer. oh yeah!
10. i can get really pissed off while driving. people drive me nuts. naughty words just fly out of mouth sometimes while driving. i apologize in advanced to any of my passengers.
11. i tend to keep things bottle up inside for to long and can explode and boy do the fountains take a while to turn off! i am not one to talk about my feelings much and it takes someone special to get them out. i have only had a couple people in my life who have been able to do that and unfortunately i don't talk to them much anymore. Currently i feel that bomb reaching its edge...watch out!
12. Mornings are the worst ever! i hate hate them. i hate getting up early and i hate talking in the morning. give me about 2 hours and than i am good.
13. i am always cold. unless i am sitting under a 90 degree sun. i am definitely retiring to Arizona.
14. i am not one that cares much about my looks. i have no problem going out in public with no make up and my hair not done. i am who i am, God made me that way and i don't need to change that. and honestly i don't care what others think about me. i do wear makeup but not a lot and i choose comfy clothes over cute not comfy clothes any day.
15. i love color. amazing. i think color is one of my strong points in interior design. i have a knack for finding colors that look good together. i pray that my eyesight will always stay good so i can see the many different colors in this world.

1 comment:

keri beth said...

great list! i totally agree with #3 (the second one)...no matter how hard i try i am always in the shower for 15 minutes :)