1.23.2011

Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends

how in the world am i suppose to post one picture of me and my friends?? totally impossible. first of all there are too many to choose from and second i don't think i have one with everyone in it. so i decide to go for the collage. there is no order or time line for these pictures...just a bunch of wonderful randomness. enjoy, i sure did!!




couple of things i noticed when doing this post:
  • i don't have very many guy friends that stick around... they either fall in love with me or i fall in love with them. awkward. the girls are the ones that stick around for life.
  • two of my ex-boyfriends are pictured above
  • a kid who i have had a crush on for years is pictured twice above (one of those things that it is just best to stay a crush)
  • yes i meet Cartel
  • and yes i am wrapping my leg around a Chippendale dancer... its how i roll!

2 comments:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ha ha... love how you roll! It was fun seeing all the pics!! Love you!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Oh my gosh mel that first picture!!!! Ha ha ha i hate it!!!! But oh does it sure bring back so funny memories! I just love you!! And I'm tying to figure out who this crush is...