5.18.2011

Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have

You may have recalled from a previous post my goals for 2011. One has offically been meet: get a new job. The rest are being worked on.


I have decided I need to travel this year though, also enjoy being outside every minute I can. With my new job I can't really take a lot of time off so I will be creative, but here is the plan:




  • Get a Lagoon Season Passport


  • Disneyland! (end of June)



  • YSA activity (end of July...kind of forced to go with the calling and all but I will get to try new things and enjoy a vacation..)


  • Arizona to visit two of my best friends who live there (end of September)


Thats the plan and I am going to do everything in my power to do these things! oh yeah!




TO COME IN THE NEAR FUTURE: A great book review and finally pictures of me with my shorter hair...even though it is pretty much grown out but i will post pictures!


...Sorry about the spacing on this post, I don't know how to fix it.

No comments: