5.26.2011

Ready, Set, Go...

First things first...
Sweetest girl EVER!!
I love love love this chick!
Wouldn't you??
My favorite Temple is closing :(. I spent a day there the week after it closed...I am going to miss this place. Good thing there is so many more around us!

Ogden Marathon!!
Last minute I decided to run the 5k in the Ogden Marathon (my mom & sister ran the half). I got one of my wonderful migraines the week before and pretty much did notraining. Wanna hear the good news? I ran the entire thing! Never been done before...yeah! I ran it in 36:44. Not to bad. I have come to the conclusion that I have a slight addiction to running in races but I absolutely hate training... weird huh? I think I am to the point where I don't really need to train to the 5k so screw it!

Please don't mind the ugliness of me in the pictures below:
My mom got the stomach flu the night before. I thought there was no way she was going to be able to run but she ran the whole thing. She is a mighty mom!

1 comment:

Kari said...

That's right SWEETEST GIRL EVER!! I love it!
Once again, way to go on the 5K! Fun seeing the pics of you guys at the race!
Fun background to "MelBel!"
Sorry to hear about your train bad luck once again. Funny to imagine though!!