5.08.2011

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

This is a tough one... there is not one person in particular I would want to switch but I would love to spend a day in one of my friends shoes. Those ones that are married, have their own homes, and kids. The kid part doesn't excite me to much but I can't wait till the day I have a best friend to always talk to and a home of my own to make beaut-i-ful! I would love to spend a day with that stuff to see what I have in store for me in the future.

It's funny the way life can work on ya. I was just realizing as I was contemplating in church today that on a scale from 1 to 10, I am about at a 6 to wanting to have children soon. Last year I was probably at a 1.5-2. As I have grown so much as a person this past year I have realized what things really mean something to me and what things I can live without and don't mean so much to me. To be honest I don't look forward to the young years, I think I am looking more forward to the years of about 8 and up. I want to have skater boys (watch I will end up getting nerds!) that don't like to date until at least 18... and than when they do they realize the cute, ditzy girls are so not worth having as girlfriends. They will realize average looking, nice girls like there mom are the way to happiness. I want them to be gentlemen to everyone around them and I want them to serve missions and come back having an amazing appreciation for there mom (me) and do good things with their lives. I want girls who are driven and head strong. Who like there mom, don't sit around waiting for Prince Charming to come and then realize there is no Prince Charming and find joy in the imperfections of men. I want them to be smart and don't let others take advantage of there kindness. Headstrong girls and funny smart boys. Thats what I am talking about...

Ok, no idea how this post turned into that but it did... :)

No comments: