3.13.2011

Day 12 - How you found out about blogs and why you made one

Blogs. I use to be the one that would say I would never start a blog (I used to say that about reading Harry Potter too...now look at me). I use to look at my friends' blogs all the time. I would get to see pictures of them and there families and all those cute kids and I would think "my life is boring...why would I create a blog?". Than. Life hit rock bottom. I graduated college, couldn't find a job in my degree, couldn't get full time at work, living away from home, and the boy I was madly in love with decided he didn't want to date me anymore. Tough, tough times. So you would think the last thing I would do was start a blog right? Still not quite sure why I did but now I am addicted! Even if no one reads it and it isn't exciting I would still do it for the sake of me. Selfish I know but in some ways it is a life saver. :)

p.s. Life is good. Sun is shinning with decent temperatures, I finally am feeling better after days of awful sickness, and I am loving life! I hope your life is going good too. If not, go here for some great inspiration!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fun to hear why you started a blog! Glad life is looking up for ya, especially compared to the list of things you listed off that happened all at once. Tough times for sure.
Cute reading your nephews are your besties! You're such a fun aunt!
Amazing how high up you are in your building and how much higher up it goes from there!