3.20.2011

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Thank you. Thank you for being strong enough to do what I couldn't. Thank you for being you and teaching me so many things. Thank you for loving me for who I am and who I want to be. You broke my heart in a way words can not explain but because of that I am who I am today. I am eternal indebted to you. You will always have a place in my heart and even though you chose a different path I will always love you and will always want the best for you.

2 comments:

Kari said...

You're so good with words and expressing yourself!

Shauna Spendlove said...

I just love reading your blog!! So honest and not afraid to say the good and the bad!! Love it! I'm glad your job is going good and I'm so excited you finally got it! I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again!!