8.30.2010

this week the trend...

i can't believe its monday already...these last week has flown by. i am going to be honest and let you know i didn't do so well at smiling at strangers last week. it was one of those weeks were i was constantely going and sometimes didn't feel like smiling...

but this week goal is to:

Catch up on Life

summer has been an extremely crazy time for me. but with september coming i actually have a lot of empty days in my planner... it is so weird! so this week is to the week to play as much catch up on things i have wanted to get done this summer but haven't had time. a few of them include reading my books, buying some new music, finish painting my shelf for my bathroom, and organize, organize, organize.

have a good week!

p.s. I am going to see Quietdrive tonight at Utah State. super excited!

No comments: