8.14.2010

Cheese

smile big for the camera...
friday the 13th was maegan's b-day. she turned 27..aahh! that night we went to the Union Grill for dinner. it is so so good. i love their tortellini, it's amazing. my dad suggested we take a picture of maeg on her birthday...these are the results...

Last monday me and maegan took pake & garet to Lagoon. it was definitely what fun is. those boys are so funny. pake has only been once and garet has never been so it was great to see their faces on the rides..they weren't so sure about some. =)


i love getting shots like this:

and last but not least...this is my tribute to Sooner. my dad sold this wonderful dog the other day. i am not going to lie, i am pretty sad about it. i never took care of the dog much but he was so good. so obeying, and we all really loved him. i was so surprised when my dad said he was going to sell him. he got a new dog that kind of replaced him. =( we miss ya Sooner!

No comments: