8.16.2010

this week the trend...

so i was driving in my car this weekend with my ipod on shuffle and Relient K's song 'this week the trend' came on . i felt inspired to start a weekly blog post called 'this week the trend'. the song talks about different things he wants to do every week...some stuff good, some not so good...but things to help figure out life and try new stuff. so i am going to try out that exact thing! so for this week...

FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!

I have had a couple things happen last week that have caused me to loose focus and mess up my emotions a little (no, my period was not one of them..can't use that excuse this time!). i have some things i am trying to work on and improve on and these events have just thrown it off. the events were nice but i can't loose focus.. if you would like to join me this week, feel free and FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!

Also found a great quote to go with it:
“We become so caught up in the busyness of our lives. Were we to step back, however, and take a good look at what we’re doing, we may find that we have immersed ourselves in the ‘thick of thin things.’ In other words, too often we spend most of our time taking care of the things which do not really matter much at all in the grand scheme of things, neglecting those more important causes.”
Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Man I'm definitely with ya there. Miss ya sexy sexy! ;)