8.12.2010

the temper trap

ok. i am slowly but surely catching up on my posts..
like i mentioned earlier i went to The Temper Trap concert on wednesday evening. it was really good. my sister is the one who told me about this band so with tomorrow being her birthday i brought her along with me for a good birthday present (i am such a nice sister huh?!) i didn't have my camera so these pictures are from my phone. they are very crappy.. i apologize. but it helped me post them faster cause i didn't have to load them from my camera, thats a plus. but this is them (if you can tell).. as i mentioned before they are Australian. the singer (who is the one that talked the most) did not have a strong accent which thoroughly disappointed me...grr.


the opening band was called Butterfly Bones. they were a very extreme electronic/dance band. they had some pretty awesome beats and pretty entertaining to watch. my sister doesn't do very well with electronic music so she got to a point where she wasn't sure she could listen anymore... so don't check them out if you can't handle it!

awww...how i love a good show. next months show is Phoenix..as Usher would say..Yeah! (still haven't found a date to take...any ideas??)

No comments: