12.03.2010

slacker... but i am making up for it.

i am a slacker...

this what winter does to me. i am to cold to do anything! and blogging tends to fall at the bottom of the list to do. this week has been a crazy work week. i have had two early days (one extremely early) and it has thrown me all off. my body likes a set schedule M-F and than a not set schedule Sat/Sun. its just how i roll.

but i have been keeping up with my blogs and wanted to share one. you a fan of freebies like me? check out Benign Objects. they are having 25 days of freebies and giveaways. so far i have gotten me quite the collection of free printable gift tags. now i just need a printer to print them...hmm.

today has been a good day, which i am determined means it will be a great weekend. hopefully that means i can get all my Christmas shopping done. hope yours is wonderful!

No comments: