12.13.2010

my near death experience...

ok not really...
but we can pretend.
so Saturday evening about 8ish i am sitting home alone in my room watching Hawaii 5.0. (new favorite show)
all of a sudden i hear all thes loud banging noises
freaked out
i paused my show and just sat there. i literally had nothing in me to move my body. i couldn't yell or move an inch. i thnk i may have blinked a few times but that was it
after about sitting there for 3 minutes in totally silence i got the nerve to get up
i had some scissors sitting on my floor from Christmas wrapping. i grab them and held on for dear life
as soon as i reached the doorway to leave my room i heard the garage door go up
i booked it up the stairs and saw as the door was going up my dad pulling in
for a moment i thought it was him doing something outside and a waive a relief washed over me
and than it hit me that he was just barely pulling in, it happened over 3 minutes ago
as soon as he got out i asked him if he did anything outside and he said he just barely got there
great, i thought....
now i have to search the house
oh of course my dad wouldn't come do it so i held on to those scissor, went downstairs, and started searching
at last i came to my mom's old salon and found this:

now can you realize why i was so freaked out?

three doors falling over makes A LOT of noise.

2 comments:

keri beth said...

but why did they fall? . . . :)

Ryan and Heidi said...

ha ha ha I can just imagine you creeping around the house with your scissors in hand!! Glad it was just some doors!