7.12.2012

Update on the Life of a 27 year old in Salt Lake City...

Life is...shall we say different these days. Oh and did I mention I am 27. Weird.

First off, I am relocating my home. My current room mate as most of you may know is Heather who got herself a nice pretty job in St. George as a school counselor. As someone who waited 3 years to get a job in her field I know that sometimes you got to go where you can and unfortunately her's is taking her far away and forcing me to find new roomies... I found some, I hope there good... I am renting a room in this uber cute bungalow and will have 3 new roommates who I don't know hardly anything about. This is going to be a BIG change for me. I have only had one roommate at a time and I knew them pretty well. I hope it works out well, pray for me, please.

Second off, job is good. Stressful, but that's what keeps me coming back. No stress = boredom which = not liking my job.

Third off, no man in my life. I finally let myself like someone and now he is moving. Typical. phff.

And last off, being away from my family sucks.**

 **This post may not sound like I am enjoying life but I really am. I couldn't ask for anything more...(ok maybe I could) but life brings me lots of joy, just challenges of a single 27 year old :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Big changes with the living arrangements huh?! Excited to catch up with ya tomorrow about it!