7.31.2012

Independence Day

I totally forgot about this post! And now I am in my new place (details to come) and have internet. Yeah!!

The 4th was a good day this year. It is always one of my favorite holidays. We got back from Island Park early evening on the 3rd so I just stayed at my parents. That next morning, me, mom, maegan, and kari ran the annual Cherry Day's 5k. I was not prepared for this one at all and it has a stupid hill to start out with which makes the whole race hard. But me and maegan enjoyed each others company and ended up walking and talking half the time!


Then onto the parade. Casey, Kari, and the kids joined us which made it 10x better! These kids were so cute, if you can't tell from the pictures below.

I than headed back down to Salt Lake where it was off to my friends Jeff & Jake's place for swimming and a BBQ. We laughed because besides those two boys only girls showed up! We had a great time though.

The evening was spent at the ReAL game. Go ReAL!! Good times as always. There was a great firework show at the end. It was probably one of my favorites, coordinated with music which always makes them 10x better.

Happy 4th! I love you USA!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Cute 4th pics of my kids!! And I'm working on my island park post right now. Whew it's a long one, taking forever...... Ha ha you catching emett tired on the trail! And you looks SO cute in your "tired" pic at the end!!