7.25.2012

Island Park

A few weeks ago my parents rented a cabin in Island Park: (see below)
It was a nice little get away. Everyone made it up for at least a couple days but I did the long haul and stayed up there for the whole week. It was good, but I sure do miss my home when I am living in a small cabin with my family for a whole week!

My Birthday happened to fall on one of the days we were up there. That morning I got to lay in my bed and have these two cutie pies sing me happy birthday, that was the best part, head gear and all!:


Above was my birthday dinner & cake (already cut into of course)

One day we went and spent the day in Yellowstone. It was beautiful of course...but a lot of driving. I get very sleepy in the car so I think I took about 5 naps that day. We saw an amazing waterfall, a black bear with her two cute cubs (and got yelled at by the forest patrol for getting to close...we weren't that close though, whatever), old faithful and lots of buffalo, deer, and antelope. No moose which made me a little sad.
poor kid (Emett) just got to tired to keep walking. and than he keep denying he sat down on the trail but oh guess what? I got a picture!
Spent lots of time in the cabin, watching lots of movies
And spent some time at the damn, making us doggy friends

And spent A LOT of time on the four wheeler and golf carts

It all made me very, very tired!

No comments: