7.28.2011

Hot Tub Time

Summertime is full of sun, cool drinks, sunburns, having fun, and days spent in the Hot Tub. Wait? Hot Tub? Should be a winter thing, right? Not at our house. It is a year round activity. My Dad cools the water so it is like a mini swimming pool... at least if you are between the ages of 1-8. A couple weeks ago I came home to Emett & Mia playing in the Hot Tub with their Papa. First thing they both did was show me how they plunge in the water. Even little Miss Mia. She has absolutely no fear! I had to get some pictures and these are best seen as a slide show. I just held down my finger and let the camera do the work by taking consecutive photos of the kids going under water.
Look out for Mia in the background on the end photo's. Her face cracks me up!


No comments: