7.10.2011

DiSnEyLaNd!

This year for my Birthday I treated myself to Disneyland!!! What I wonderful friend I am huh? Me & my sister just went over the week and had some much fun. I haven't been there in FOREVER and it all just seemed so new and fun to me!


We stayed in Seal Beach in a very nice hotel. Seal Beach was very convienent. About 10 minutes from the Long Beach airport, 20 minutes from Disneyland, and 5 minutes to the beach. I loved it. Our rental car is shown below... I was so scared to drive it because I have really only driven smaller cars but I found my new love. I am getting me an SUV for my next car.




One day we spent at Seal Beach. Ate some awesome food at Taco Surf, did a little shopping, ventured out on the pier, and got nice and crispy at the beach.


(My feet love the sand and so does that little girl!! Doesn't she look like she is skipping out into the water?)


Then we spent 3 days in Disneyland. So fun! The first day we went was on a Friday and it was wonderful...hardly any lines and actually quite pleasant. Come Saturday the floods hit and lines where crazy. We got to do all the rides we wanted (even Tower of Terror three times, it would've been more if I had a choice) but Star Tours was ridiculous so we didn't get to do that one.


(The World of Color show was awesome)


Huge Tron fan right here. They had this thing called ElecTRONica that I was so excited for but it ended up being kind of a disappointment. I was expecting this huge dance part but it wasn't. Oh well I got an awesome T-Shirt though!


Best Birthday Vacation Ever!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fun seeing your trip!
I love Reeses Pieces too! And loved the snuggle buddy comment! And the post about what makes you different. You crack me up!
Fun to see Andrea (my elementary buddy!)
I'm sure I'll be addicted to mormon bachelorette too! You should go on it! Ha Ha!
Ha Ha loser with the 2 diff. shoes! JK so funny!
Love when you post pics of my kids!!