4.17.2011

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself

Sometimes I am just not photogenic...
I am getting my hair cut this week, so say goodbye to the longness!
_______________________________________

I confess. I have been a MAJOR slacker when it comes to blogging. All my fault. Even though I slightly blame it on the weather. I have no motivation when it is cold. Finally yesterday was spring weather and today is also, even though it is raining. April showers bring May flowers! I feel summer on the tip of my fingers, can't wait!

As you know I have the cutest nephews and niece around. Emett loves to "read" the Harry Potter books. He goes through every page, pretending he is reading. He has seen the movies and can remember everything that happens in each one, so he totally knows what is happening even though he isn't reading! Garet saw me on my laptop one day so the next Sunday he brought his and made us play on our laptops together in my room. This is that taking place, along with Emett reading Harry Potter and Mia just wanting to hang out:
So cute!
Yesterday I taught Pake how to play the piano and we did Yoga together. I love being an Aunt!

Internship is going amazing! This is what I walk out to at the end of my days:
If you haven't been to Temple Square you got to go soon. They have been working on all the flowers, the trees are starting to bloom, and the water displays are everywhere. Its beautiful.

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

i want to see a picture of your new hair!