4.03.2011

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

This is going to be fun!!
1: "Song For Someone" by The Frames
2: "Who's Got My Back?" by Creed
3: "Big Jumps" By Emiliana Torrini
4: "Never Gonna Be The Same: by Sean Paul
5: "Lovers Without Love" by Joshua James
6: "Look At You Girl" by Chris LeDoux
7: "Canvas" by Imogen Heap
8: "Do What You Do" by Cute Is What We Aim For
9: "We'll All Be..." by The Maine
10: "Water Runs Dry" by Boys II Men

Some good songs... and some oldies!

I hope you all got to watch or listen to General Conference. It was wonderful. If not go here. I think I get most excited to go download them onto my iPod to listen to again!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Way to be a missionary posting the G.C. link!
I can't even remember Chad looking that way now. Emett did not even know who it was! Ha Ha!
I liked reading your goals! Great list!