11.08.2010

twins & fall

check out the resemblance:
(i love it)
...
this weekend in Utah was wonderful! it was what fall should be about... until Sunday evening. and now today is ugly...ugly,ugly,ugly. me and my co-worker Lindsay decided it is the kind of weather that makes you want to puck, cry, and curl in a ball. all at the same time. (can you tell I am not a winter fan??)
any ways me & Kate decided to take advantage of this wonderful weekend weather and spent Saturday evening walking around Gateway. we spent a lot of the time in Anthropology drooling over everything. last night i had a dream i went back to get this awesome notebook/journal and i got an amazing deal on it. it was a wonderful dream.

all these pictures were taken on my phone. so proves another reason as to why i need an iphone. i need a phone with a better camera.
...
below are some pretty pictures of the fall season around my house. fall colors are the best!

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

I definately have missed "FALL" a little bit this year!! It just kind of gets skipped over down here... well I guess we start to get fall weather when you have winter weather, but it is nice to see pictures of the pretty leaves!!!!