11.04.2010

marriage

i really want to get married...

ok i lied...

i really want to plan a wedding...

i think i was meant to be a wedding planner. i love love weddings and all the little things that go with it. i love themed weddings. i think Utah could use a little help in their wedding plans... seriously, it is one of the best reason to celebrate two people...and i think a wedding style should portray those two people and be a party at the same time. if only we had all the money in the world to make it perfect that way, right?!

my friend Kate wants to open a bridal shop and i want to be a wedding planner in the bridal shop. such a wonderful plan isn't it??

i think i would need to wait till i actually get married before i plan others though. i am pretty sure i would just blub like crazy seeing all that lovey dovey stuff without having it myself. ya catch my drift?

i am just warning you. when i get married it is going to be one NARLY wedding!

check out my inspiration for this post on this website.

1 comment:

keri beth said...

I've been helping with my sisters and it is WAY fun! It makes me want to go back and do mine all over again, but oh so differently! and don't worry, as soon as you stop looking, he (your prince/dude/man) will find you :)