10.15.2010

Thriller


i can't believe how long this is taking me to finally get this posted... i am not sure why. but its here. one the 8th me, my sista, mom, heather, kate, and anni went to see Thriller.! it was so good! i love it. its kind of been a tradition for the past couple years to go with the girls and we all enjoy it.

here is me, maegan, and my mom...isn't my hair getting so long!!...


than here is kate, heather, anni, and me... we all have red hair...different shades. the end ones aren't natural though, we just pretend:


me and maegan expressing our love:


so this year one of the new dances was Ghostbusters. it was awesome. it was just one guy dancer that was a hip hopper/breaker and he was so funny. come to find out it was Gev Manoukian from season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance:

crazy awesome, i know! he made it really good this year. i enjoyed that edition.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I loved Gev! You guys definitely need to invite me and Hallee next year. Looks so fun!