10.27.2010

randomness...

~i am creating a 30 before 30 list. i only have 8 things...anyone have any ideas for me?? its a lot harder than i thought it would be. i mean i am sure i could think of 30 things i want to do but they aren't necessary and who knows where life could take me at this point so i wanna make sure i have meaningful things on there that i want to accomplish no matter where life takes me... help!!

~i had an epiphany last night... which i just found this awesome meaning of it: a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
anyways... i need a new wardrobe. i don't know why this has hit me so hard and it will not leave. (maybe it is just my need for shopping but we wont think about it that way). my body has changed so much in the last year and half of my clothes feel either to big or to small (is that possible that they are both??). but i am not comfy in them and i HATE not being comfy. this HAS to be the solution!! so i figure this is a wonderful time to get rid of a lot of things. there are going to be so many families in need for Christmas this year so why not do a little more to help. my budget does not allow for this so it may be a tid tricky... donations of cash are welcomed =)

~i wanted to let all of my friends know i love your blogs! i love love reading them and learning more about you and your families. (Shauna: I love all the post about your kids...it makes me feel like you still live a few minutes away!) i wish i left comments more often.. here is my excuse: i have become addicted to Google Reader (thank you Kate). where i am not directly on your blog i can't leave comments so easily. just know i am reading them and commenting in my head so keep em coming!

~this weekend is Halloween baby!! my costume is complete. me and my friends are throwing a party on friday. you all should come...i am making some mad drinks (non-alcoholic ofcourse). let me know if you dare to come and i will give you directions... wa ha ha (scary laugh)

~snow sucks.

~do you ever have days where you are feeling superbly overwhelmed and go to complain to God (or Heavenly Father as I like to call him) and realize he listens to you complain ALL THE TIME. yep had one of those last night. who else in their humanly mind would listen to you complain about everything all the time? no one... no one at all. we are all so lucky to have someone who listens...because sometimes all we need is someone to listen. its that simple.

~i totally just wrote a novel and i apologize for that. i promise i wont do it again for at least 2 weeks. i don't know what came over me.

~Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

I love reading your blog! You're so cute! So I think your 30 by 30 list is an awesome idea! Can you believe that it's so close? Really I mean Ryan is 28!!! That is old! haha I think you should add skydiving to your list!

Shauna Spendlove said...

You are so funny!!! I like reading you blog too!! =) And I agree... he is the only one that lets us complain all the time and makes us feel better!! I'm so excited to see you!!