10.03.2010

sunday

this weekend was General Conference weekend. I love it! I love my church! I just downloaded all my podcasts of this weekends talks and I am excited to go listen to those I didn't hear or re-listen to those I did. our leaders are the greatest men ever. I love to watch President Monson tell a joke. he laughs along with everyone and then gets a straight face so quickly...it is hilarious. I love to hear everything President Uchtdorf says...he is the one person that I take his words like a sponge. and I love to hear the depth and knowledge that comes with President Eyring. these men are amazing. President Uchtdorf gave a talk on trying to not take on so much in life. make life simpler and not fill your days full with things to do...enjoy the beauty of life and take time to ponder things. lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed. there is so much I want to do. these is one of those things i needed to hear. my goal is to try not to do so much...I can't wear myself out at such a young age! click here: General Conference to hear that talk (saturday morning session) or to hear many more or go download them on your ipod..the podcast is free!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Heidi said...

That was a good talk! I also love conference! I always feel so refreshed:) By the way I love reading your blog!