7.14.2009

Summer Randomness...

Oh the Joy's of Summer! Here is a bunch of things I have been up to lately (I believe most of the pictures speak for themselves so I wont explain each one!):
First enjoying the streets of Ogden. Ogden is really cool...it is right under Salt Lake for me. These horses along the street are fun to take pictures with. We wanted to ride them but it was to light outside and didn't want to get caught...soon though!


Next was the bike ride that lasted 20 minutes and turned into a hike. You can't be by Waterfall Canyon and not hike it! I am getting use to this bike thing so I am not so good and can't last to long!




Last is my Boys! Oh how I love them! The last picture is Garet trying to be a dog and getting the birds wing...it was funny stuff.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Melanie, have some fun for me!! Looks like you are enjoying the summer!!

Palmers said...

Looks like you are having a great summer. Are you still working hard for Becky? Tell her hello and know that I miss all you guys:) I haven't seen you in such a long time. Hope your doing great and having fun!