7.02.2009

StAcAtIoN!!!

So last weekend was suppose to be our annual camping trip but life happened and we didn't do it this year. Most of us, excluding my brothers, where able to get the time still off so we had what we call a Stacation...a stay at home vacation! It was nice...the luxury of being at home but no work! So on Thursday we went swimming at the North Ogden pool (which I forgot my camera, hence the no pictures), then later that night we got together had a BBQ, played some baseball (to the little boys request), and had a bonfire with smores. Then on Friday we went Fishing @ the Barker Fish Farm and then went to a park and had lunch. Then Saturday we went on a hike up to North Fork...this was my favorite. It was perfect weather & so beautiful. I took so many pictures that day...I wish I could put them on here (I will probably put lots on facebook or I am thinking of doing a design blog) I love taking pictures of the awesome things in this world! Anyways...that was the Stacation...highly recommended for all!
The baseball teams...I am pretty sure the girls won!
Roastin Smores
Getting ready for fishing...which they caught a lot of fish.


Pake's fish always seemed to come off the hook right as he pulled them out of the water so he always had to try catching them with his hands, it was pretty entertaining!
The hike:




This was the tree my Dad carved on back when him and my Mom were dating...about 30 years ago. It said Dave, and then a heart, RJ. You can still see the Dave even though the rest has grown out...I thought it was cool.
My little monkeys!

This was right before I dived into the river :)


1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ooo a stacation! I need one of those! I need a vacation too! I got your invitation, very cute, I'll be there for sure! I think you should do a design blog! That would give people a chance to see what you can do! Make sure you put a link on you blog so I can find it! =) love you tons!