7.02.2009

My 24th Birthday


So I was trying to avoid my birthday this year but my friends ended up tricking me and surprising me with a little birthday fiesta. First they took me to P.F. Changs, which was so so yummy. Then we went to Keys on Main. I hate getting in front of people so I told them not to tell them it was my birthday but they ignored me. They requested a song and hours went by and they didn't play it so I thought I was off the hook. Then at like 11 he pulled it out and I had to go on stage and dance and I pretty much looked like a freak...hope nobody gets a hold of Natalie's video! Other than that it was a good night!
Me & Shyla being animals in the cave...:)...this is what happens when you have time to spare.
Kate, Natalie, & Nate & Keys on Main
Me, Shyla, Heather, & Kate at Keys

No comments: