4.03.2012

April Fools!!

I am not one to really do April Fools jokes. 6 years ago on April Fools my Dad had his heart attack which was one of the scariest days of my life. So April Fools day has never been a day for me to come up with pranks. But I do like to joke around a bit and I got my nephew Garet pretty good.

Little background on Garet. He loves stuffed animals. He spent the night at my parents this past weekend and when me and my mom where tucking the boys in bed I noticed he had about 5 different little stuffed animals all next to him. He also has probably 4+ pillow pets that he sleeps with on his bed. And he has a big dog named Doc. This is how it went:

Me: "Hey Garet, your mom just called and she said Doc got in the house and chewed up all your pillow pets"
Garet: Stunned

Haha, I know is mean but it sure was funny. He laughed about it after, so it was all good!

No comments: