12.30.2011

Home for the Holidays Baby!

I am not going to wait till a month after Christmas to post about my Christmas. That usually seems to happen to me with most holidays. But no, I am turning over a new leaf!

A few weeks ago me & Heather (a.k.a. my roommate) went to this live nativity in Salt Lake. It was in a beautiful gorge with a river. Perfect spot for the nativity but dang it was cold.
I got really close to the camel: (my first close up camel experience)


This year for the Perkins family party we went to Bella's Mexican Restaurant. It was a good change up. Santa still knew where to find us!

There is also a video of the kids singing a Christmas song. Well sorta. If you watch Mia closely she sings the whole thing but all the boys just giggle.




Christmas at my parents is always wonderful. I love it! And since we have a new baby we did the nativity. (I am not sure I mentioned I got a new nephew on Dec.17th. Baby Tommy!). It was pretty much ciaos but its the thought that counts. Mary (Mia) only lasted when she was on the donkey's (Casey) back. We don't know where she went after that. Not a good mom!

I must also put out there that I have my camera to my brother Chad so I could be a shephard and the pictures didn't turn out so well. He needs some practice with my camera!


Joseph isn't caring for the baby either. He is just laying on the ground!
Perfect shot of Garet's head!
Garet asked after if Tommy was really baby Jesus. It was so precious. We told him no but that he just came from being with Jesus. He liked that!

Some shots of the evening:







Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: