12.25.2011

Hair Today... Gone Tomorrow

Merry Christmas!

I probably should be blogging about my Christmas day right now but nothing has really happened yet. My sister works until 1:30 so we wait for her to open presents and than everyone else comes over at 5. So this is my time to sit, relax, and catch up on my blogs!

I was thinking the other day about how long my hair was getting. I use to have long hair as shown in the pictures below:

Then about 5 years ago I cut it and have never gone back. Than I started thinking about how many different hair styles & colors I have had within that time. I think I was changing it about every 2 or 3 months. I decide to do a collection of those photos because I am thinking the hair may start going long again. (according to my Dad, it is how I will get married!) And hey this is my blog and can post lots of pictures of myself.

I do want to give a shout out to all my wonderful models in these photos. Also some of the hair styles may look the same but the color is different.

Talk about ADHD!

No comments: