11.09.2011

Moving on...

This has been a week of moving on...

Monday I moved down to West Valley. I have left the comfort of my parents home and am now on my own. Not going to lie...I miss my mom like crazy. I miss seeing her everyday and hugging her. I miss having my dad always there ready to help with my needs. He helped move me and Heather down and he is the bomb. He is what a dad should be. But this is going to be a good thing for me and I am excited to see what the future brings, plus my commute is now only 20 minutes...aahh its awesome.

Friday is my last day at my Internship... Moving on to a new job next week. So excited!

I have a whole list of blog posts that need to be completed by my "high speed internet" at my apartment is slower than molasses. Seriously. I may have to get a whole bunch done when I am home this weekend.

No comments: