11.19.2011

Halloween!!


Can you believe I am actually posting Halloween?? Only a month later! 
This year for Halloween once again was Roller Derby girls. (Check out my 2009 Halloween post for the originals). We dressed up for a big church party they were having at Weber State and when we got there they made us take off our roller skates because we were a "Safety Hazard". Safety hazard my butt.. it was dumb.We were a hit though.
 
Kelsey aka "Scary Fairy", Me aka "Rainbow Bite", Heather aka "Princess Paralyzher", Jill "Jen VonSpankya", & Celisse "Destiny Danger"
 




Me & Jessica the Peacock!

Below are pics from our yearly pumpkin carving party:




My kiddo's on Halloween Night!:


Isn't Emett's face in the back ground the best??!:

And enjoy a wonderful Halloween song: (my treat to you!)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love the roller derby names!! And all the pics of the kids on halloween! yes emett's face in the background is great!
And yeah for the post of my kids darling pics you took!