10.20.2011

A Few Thoughts..

I am not big into politics but I think it is awesome Mit Romney is running for President. He is a good guy and his religion shouldn't determine if he should be President or not. No one else gets judged on their religion, we live in America people. One thing that drives me crazy is how much Mormon's get judge and people don't think we are Christians. I wish they would get to know our real name. I can get so frustrated when I hear people bad talking my religion when they don't even know anything about it. It is totally cool if you don't believe in it but don't go knocking on it. Especially when you find out we are pretty normal people.
I found this video that I wish would've got the funding to make but it is interesting to watch:
Also check out this video about Brandon Flowers, singer of The Killers.


See we are normal!

No comments: