10.31.2011

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned



 Wow..
I am not sure how to explain everything I have learned in the last month. Life is kind of crazy right now and I think the main thing I have learned is that crazy times come a lot and I think I have gained some knowledge on how to keep going in those crazy times. I have gotten to a few little breaking points but I am suprised that I have never actually broke down and just cried. This use to be a common occurance for me.

I have learned I am capable of doing a lot more than I think I can.

I've learned that I actually have talents. I use to always think everyone else had all these great talents and I didn't but life has shown me that I have some and I better dang well use them. I was given them for a reason.

I've learned how lucky and blessed I am.

I've learned that though life can be crappy and things will happen when they are meant to happen but in the meantime it is one rockin party all the time!!

No comments: