9.12.2011

Day 26 - What you think about your friends

I think glorious heaps of wonderful thoughts about my friends!

  • They are beautiful
  • They are strong
  • They are wonderful mothers, wife's, and friends
  • They make me smile, laugh, and just plain make me proud
  • They are reliable, trustworthy, and I know I can count on them
.....and I miss hanging out with them all the time like crazy!!

Below are some pictures of my friends. We have had some 
awesome times and I know there will be more awesome times
to come.
(Like last Saturday... details to come but me, Jaisha, and Heidi
have been feeling the effects of this fun time!)

Nikki Sticki & Big Red:



Sexy Sexy, Frenze, & Jess


Kar Dog, Jess, Shauna, Andrea, Jaisha, & Heidi-ho


For some reason they all had nicknames at one time. I am

barely just getting around to changing them to their real
names in my phone!

2 comments:

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Love ya mel!! And i miss your guts too... we need to get together soon. Ha ha that makes me laugh about the nick names... I was just barely going through my phone and realized that jess is still Jessica Sexica.. Good times :)

Lauren said...

Love ya Sexy Sexy! :)