9.10.2011

Bear Lake!

A few weeks ago my singles ward went to one of my favorite places for our Super Summer Activity:

BEAR LAKE!!
I love this place. Everything there just seems so chill and relaxing. I could live like that all the time.
Couldn't you enjoy a view like this all the time:

One night we went to the Pickleville Playhouse and saw "Who Shot Juanito Bandito". O My Heck. Go see it. Now! It is the funniest play ever. I need to see more of those. I guess the Playhouse has a bunch of them and the guy who plays Juanito is hilarious. Go see it. Now!



We spent another day at the beach enjoying the sun and boating. I got a little crisp that day.


There was a gorgeous sunset one night. The photo doesn't quite capture it, but a sunset over this lake is beautiful!

We also hiked up to Bloomington Lake and enjoyed the rope swing and the snow! (Snow in August...crazy!) 

No comments: