8.04.2011

Jones' Family New Addition

Please meet:


Sooner Junior



Some of you my have known Sooner Senior (who I still hold a gruge against my Dad for selling). Sooner Sr. was black and my parents thought it was fitting to call him Sooner. I wanted either Clover, Leven, or Zorro but they weren't digging it.


Anyway Sooner has definitely been a joy in our life. He is full of it. Seriously. That dog will follow you around hanging onto the bottom of your pants with his teeth.

Some of his other attributes are is he likes to attack your face, hands, feet, and especially hair.(See Below)



He also loves to chase after you and be chased after.


Even though he can be EXTREMELY naughty and annoying he still can be very cute!





2 comments:

keri beth said...

super cute! i've never seen an all black version of this breed - way better than the gray and white ones!

Kari said...

Such cute pics of the pup! I like "zorro"!
What a sweet note to your parents! They're lucky to have you!