8.20.2011

AwEsOmE OvErWhElMiNg FeElInGs In LiFe!

I have experienced a couple of those awesome overwhelming feelings we get in life within the past couple days, thought I would share:

  • The other night I got an overwhelming feeling of how much I love life. How Heavenly Father has blessed me with an awesome life and I am so grateful. I got these amazing feelings of how much I can do with just my life and how much love I have for those in my life. It overwhelms in the fact that I hope I don't fail myself and those I love but I know with Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ I can achieve anything and make this life AMAZING! Wow I love these moments...I wish they happened more often :)
  • Today I had the overwhelming feeling of Home Decor!! I don't think I can describe the feeling Home Decor gives me! This is no joke, it is truly a passion of mine and there is so many possibilities out there it actually overwhelms me. It makes me so excited to own my own home one day. I think the thing that triggered this feeling was seeing a ton of Halloween decorations. Halloween is my far my favorite holiday when it comes to decor and crafts!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fun hearing your thoughts! I wish those overwhelming spiritual moments came more often too! I'm excited for your temple day this week!