7.25.2010

Enjoy Life

Don't I have the most beautiful friends?? I agree!
My friend Jaisha got married a couple weeks ago. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been to..I loved it. They are the cutest couple! Me, Heidi, and Nikki where buddies all day for the ceremony and reception, the picture above is us enjoy the festivities. I love these girls and congrats Jaisha!

Check out my nephews mullet:
It rocks! Unfortunately they didn't keep it long but it was so cute. His hair had been getting long and would stick out in the back sometimes so we started calling him 'duck tails'. my mom couldn't resist leaving it on there when she cut it...

I guess I should mention how my blind date with the cowboy went since I never got back to you on that huh?? The most I can say is that it was ok =). He was nice but when all a boy can do is talk about themselves I get a little turned off... We got a long well enough considering we are complete opposites. There has been talk of a possible second date but I am not doing much to encourage it... dating SUCKS! You lucky married people...

I think that is going to be all for this post... I have a lot things going on that I will get posted but I have my big Super Summer Activity for my singles ward coming up so it may be a while before I get to it.. so until than: Enjoy Life!


1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh I'm so sad I wasn't there for the wedding!! You girls do look so beautiful!! I miss you all!! Sorry your date wasn't so great =( That stinks!! Well it sounds like you are definately keeping busy and I hope you are having fun!! Love ya!!